Thursday, November 18, 2010

Growing Through Life


A pretty good cast but a boring and predictable plot. GTL is definitely "The Drive of Life" 2.0 but a little bit better and not as draggy.

Raymond Lam: I love Raymond but even my love for him couldn't make me watch this without fast forwarding. A sweet character but this character has been done many times before. 4****

Bosco Wong: The villain in here but I was not impressed. This shouldn't even be considered a villain role for Bosco. 3***

Damian Lau: 5*****

Zhao Ziqi: She was not bad in here: cute and a pretty good actress. 4****

Cecilia Yip: A little bit of exaggeration in here but she was great when she was "crazy". 4****

Toby Leung: A pretty pointless character; I didn't care for her role or acting. Toby needs to act in more versatile roles. 2**

Vionn Song: The worst actress in here; I thought Toby did better and that's not saying a lot. She's pretty but she's so stiff in all of her scenes. 1*

Raymond+Zhao Ziqi: 3***

Raymond+Vionn: 2**

Bosco+Toby: 1*

Bosco+Vionn: 2**

Bosco+Zhao Ziqi: 2**

Damian+Cecilia: 3***

Themesong by Raymond Lam: 5*****

Rating: 2**

No comments: